Saturday, October 6, 2012

Nap Time

Bug likes to take care of people. She is very affectionate. She gives away kisses all the time. She also likes to make sure that people are comfortable. About a month ago, on a Saturday, she decided it was my nap time. She grabbed my hand, walked me into my bedroom and stopped at the bed. I wasn't sure what she expected me to do, so I just stood there. She walked in front of me then pushed me back on the bed. After putting her hand up to me and very clearly saying "Stay mom" she ran out of the room. A minute later she returned with a blankie and a sippie cup. "Nap Mom. Nigh nigh" she covered my feet with the blankie. After making sure the cup was upright and stable, she turned off my bedroom light and closed the door so I could take a nap. I tried once to come out of my room and she came screaming down the hall " No! No! Mom! NAP!". Bug shoved me back into the room and slammed the door so I couldn't get out.


No comments:

Post a Comment