Monday, October 22, 2012

Stink Baby

Bug is very particular about the stuff that goes in the car with us in the morning. Cup and blankie are the every day items. Shoes and toys are optional and vary. Today it was her cabbage patch doll.

Getting to the sitter takes about half an hour. About ten minutes out Bug proudly proclaims from the back seat "Diaper, Mom! Poop!"

Really?! I am not looking forward to dealing with a poopy diaper and rush hour traffic.

Me: Ok Bug. I'll change it in a little bit.
Bug: Ok Mom. I do it.
Me: Uhm... just wait.
Bug: I did it mom! Baby stink diaper done. I change it!

Oh! I Get it! I am so glad that "Baby" had a dirty super and not Bug. The rest of the way to the sitter and most of the way home, Bug talked about changing the baby.

Very cute and mature. She is definitely my lovey kid. Bonus: she's never stingy with the hugs and kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment